Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some Recent Purchases!

For my birthday my lovely in-laws gave me a gift certificate to cafe press, which is an online store that puts pretty much anything on any article of clothing! I found so much cute stuff, but limited my purchases to a dog shirt for Rascal, a onesie for the baby, and a maternity shirt for myself! Brian didn't want a shirt that said Yorkie Dad so he didn't get a shirt. :) Here are some pictures of those purchases:

He wasn't real happy with this one on, but I thought it was super cute!

I couldn't believe they made onesies like this! It made me laugh so I had to get it!


My maternity shirt. Fits kind of awkwardly now since I don't have a belly but I had to try it on once I got it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs