Holy moly, how has it been so long since I've last blogged?! Life has been busy, busy but wonderful! I cannot believe that it's already November, this year is absolutely flying by.
Here's what we've been up to:
1. Layla started preschool. She absolutely loves it and loves that she's big and has her "own school" now.
I love that she wants to be a mommy! So cute!
2. Brady is loving kindergarten. We just had his fall conferences and he is loving school and doing so well. He's starting to learn to read and it's just crazy how much he's learned in just 2 months!
His all about me poster from school.
3. I attended doTERRA's convention in Salt Lake City and it was AMAZING! I had such a wonderful, life changing experience there. doTERRA is just an amazing company that just cares so deeply for people and it was so neat to hear how the company's leaders love the oils. It was just so inspiring to hear all of the speakers, others personal stories, and spend time with my teammates. I've really made a deep committment to my doTERRA business and it really has paid off in the last 2 months, partly the reason this 'ol blog here has been so neglected! But really, if you want to try essential oils at all, now is the time to do so! I'd be happy to send you any samples to try because they really are life-changing! :)
4. Enjoying the fall. We have had awesome weather this fall and we spent as much time outside as possible soaking it up before the dreaded winter. Snow. Wahh!
At our favorite spot..Red Rocks hiking!
Enjoying the beautiful aspens in the mountains.
5. Brian had a bunch of trips this fall for his advanced soaring team. We tagged along on yet another trip, this time to Lamar, Colorado. We went down there for a day/night and not a whole lot to do but the kids still think it's cool to stay in a hotel and see the cadets do their thing. They ended up not flying pretty much at all due to weather but we still made our own fun!
6. Layla started dance. And it is the cutest thing ever. Hands down. I love watching her and she's so dang cute while she's doing it!
7. I turned 30. I cannot believe that it's true, but it is! We celebrated by renting a house in Breckenridge which was amazing. It had a huge fire pit, hot tub, game room, and it was just an awesome time. I am SO thankful for all that flew in to help me celebrate.
We did some beer olympics..my team may or may not have gotten last place. And Brian's team may or may not have gotten first!
That's just a small sample of what we've been up to! Much more in my next posts! :)